How to get there
How to get in the Guadeloupe Islands
The Guadeloupe islands, jewels of the Caribbean, are a popular destination for travelers from all over the world. If you're thinking of visiting this tropical archipelago of 5 islands, you may be wondering how to get there.
Below, you'll find all the flight connections between Canada and Guadeloupe Pôle Caraïbes airport for the 2023/2024 season!
VOLS TOUTE L'ANNEE, MONTRÉAL (YUL) / PTP
- Frequency : 4 to 6 flights a week (every day except Wednesdays in January)
- 📅 : All year round
- ✈️ : Boeing 737-Max 8
- 💺 : 153 in total, including 16 in Business.
- 👨💻 : aircanada.ca
FLIGHTS FROM DECEMBER TO MARCH, MONTRÉAL (YUL) / PTP
- Frequency : 2 flights a week (Tuesday & saturday)
- 📅 : From December 02, 2023 to March 29, 2024
- ✈️ : A-320
- 💺 : 144 in total (economy & business).
- 👨💻 : airfrance.ca
FLIGHTS FROM NOVEMBER TO MAY, MONTRÉAL (YUL) / PTP
- Frequency : 1 to 3 flights a week (Tuesday, thursday & sunday)
- 📅 : From November 05, 2023 to May 30, 2024
- ✈️ : Airbus A321neoLR
- 💺 : 187 in economy et 12 in club.
- 👨💻 : airtransat.com
With so many flight connections, the Islands of Guadeloupe are more accessible than ever. Take advantage of the diversity of these options to plan your trip to this tropical paradise, less than 5 hours away by air.
Don't forget to check airline availability and schedules before booking your flight to Guadeloupe. Enjoy your trip!